OFFICE OF THE DEAN FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU, JAMMU
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME ( M.TECH )
INSTRUCTIONS/ PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are advised to read carefully the following instrctions before they fill in the admission form:-
- Candidates have to log at to www.gcetjammu.org.in to apply on line.
- The candidates must understand eligibility criteria
and other required information before filling the Application Form.
Application Form will be accepted Online ONLY from
12:00 NOON of 15/09/2022 to 23:59 pm of 16/10/2022.
- Before applying online, candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned copy of his/her
photographc & signature in JPEG/JPG format and documents in pdf fromat saved on the computer, uploading all of these is MANDATORY.
Candidate should also have his/her payment mode details handy.
- Click on Register Now link provided below to start your application process.
- After clicking on Register Now link, fill your personal details and register yourself.
Kindly double check your details before registering as once registered
personal details will not be editable.
- After registration an email containing your username and password will be sent to your registered email id.
- Login to your account by clicking on the Student Login link provided in the top right corner of the page.
- After clicking on Login button, enter your username and password as provided in the email sent earlier and click login.
- Now you will be redirected to the student dashboard.
- Dashboard will show your basic details and application details.
- Click on Apply Now button available under application details in your dashboard to start filling your application form.
- The Application form contains five steps namely Basic Information, Education Qualification,
Image Uploads & Documents, View Application and Fee payment respectively.
- Read the instructions given on top of every step carefully and fill all the
- Please check photo, signature & Documents
if they are in proper format or not
- Your can print application form & payment receipt from your dashboard after fee payment is successful.
- Candidates are strictly advised to keep their
fee receipt and application form safe for future reference.
- While filling up the application form, the candidates shall have to write his/her own contact No(s), email Id for receiving Admit Cards/Updates from time to time.
- Candidate can make online payment through any Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Admission form incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
- Seeking admission on the basis of false identity, misrepresentation by submitting false certificates/ documents or suppression of any material fact is unlawful and will result in cancellation of admission.